EKSMA Nd:YAG Laser Line Mirrors 041-160
Laser line mirrors are designed for 45° or 0° angle of incidence. Featuring high polishing quality, low scattering and high damage threshold enables dielectric reflectors to have perfect beam steering for Nd:YAG lasers.
- Substrate Material: BK7, Fused Silica, UV Fused Silica
- Wavelength Range: 1047 - 1064 nm
- Angle Of Incidence (AOI): 45 deg
- Flatness (Coated Surface): lambda/10
- Surface Quality: 20-10 scratch-dig
- Reflectivity (Rs, Rp): 99.5 %
- Diameter: 12.7 mm
- Thickness: 3 mm
Perfect beam steering for Nd:YAG lasers. Designed for 45° or 0° angle of incidence.
Suitable for fundamental Nd:YAG laser 1064 nm, frequency-doubled 532 nm, frequency-tripled 355 nm and frequency quadrupled 266 nm wavelength application.
You may also like
193 nm Excimer Laser Mirrors For 0° Incidence MR1060Alpine Research Optics (ARO)
193 nm Excimer Laser Mirrors For 45° Incidence MR1040Alpine Research Optics (ARO)
193 nm Excimer Laser Mirrors For 0° Incidence MR1020Alpine Research Optics (ARO)
high reflective Dielectric mirrorsBRD Optical Ltd
Aperture 15mm Scanning Mirrors for GalvoBRD Optical Ltd
TFM-12.7C05-1064 Laser Line Mirror 12.7mm Diameter 5mm Thick 1064nm WavelengthOptoSigma Corp
TFM-50.8C08-1064 Laser Line Mirror 50.8mm Diameter 8mm Thick 1064nm WavelengthOptoSigma Corp
TFM-30C05-1064 Laser Line Mirror 30mm Diameter 5mm Thick 1064nm WavelengthOptoSigma Corp
PPD MirrorsPerkins Precision Developments
Broadband Dielectric HR Mirror 520-600nmSterling Resale Optics
4\" Dielectric Mirror HR 633nmSterling Resale Optics
4\" Zerodur Mirror HR 532nm 45 DegSterling Resale Optics
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com