The concave, or convergingmirror, has a reflecting surface which bulges inwards. Aconcave mirror will show a different type of image depending on the distance between the mirror and the object being viewed. They are described as 'converging' because they refocuse the parallel light that falls on them toward a single focus.
- Diameter: -- mm
- Substrate Thickness: -- mm
- EFL: -- mm
- Wavelength Range: 1 - 1 nm
- Substrate Material: Other
Claim Scientific Optical Ltd Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com