UV laser beam expanders
UV laser Beam expanders are optical devices that take a collimated beam of light and expand its size (or, used in reverse, reduce its size).
In laser physics, they are used either as intracavity or extracavity elements. They can be telescopic in nature or prismatic. It is essential for adapting the beam diameter to the particular processing task
- Wavelength Range: 300 - 400 nm
- Magnification: 5
- Magnification Factor: 5X
- Design Wavelength [nm]: 355nm
- Clear Input Aperture [mm] : 8.0
- Clear Output Aperture [mm] : 35.0
- Total Number Of Lenses : 3
- Total Transmission [%] : 98
- Mounting Thread : M30x1
- Lens Material : fused silica
- Optical Principle : Galilei (no internal focus)
- Pointing Stability [mrad]: <1
- LIDT (coating) [J/cm2]: 1.0 (1ns pulse at 50Hz)
- Divergence Adjustable: yes
Laser marking, cutting, welding and other optical instrument
What’s more , it could be used for long-distance lighting or projection, as well as focusing systems.
The advantages of the beam expander are as follows:
By expanding a beam prior to focusing, smaller spot size can be obtained.
Expanding the beam diameter and reducing the divergence angle of the laser beam.
Producing highly collimated light.
In order to give our customers more choices, we offer the beam expanders covered form 2X to 20X, which is always one that can meet your requirements. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
You may also like
Beam Expander 06-GBE23-3X-266DPM Photonics LLC
Beam Expander 46-GBE23-1.5X-266DPM Photonics LLC
Beam Expander PRE1.5X-266DPM Photonics LLC
Compact Beam Expanders S6EXK0010-328Unice E-O Services Inc
Standard Beam Expanders S6EXP0015-159Unice E-O Services Inc
Large Beam Beam Expander S6ASS6008-328Unice E-O Services Inc