Nd:YVO4 is the most efficient laser host crystal for diode pumping among the current commercial laser crystals, especially, for low to middle power density. This is mainly for its absorption and emission features surpassing Nd:YAG.
- Type Of Crystal: Nd:Ce:YAG
- Crystal Diameter: 35 mm
- Crystal Length: 50 mm
- AR Coating: One side, Both sides
- Lasing Wavelength: 1064nm，1342nm
- Fluorescent Lifetime: 90μs(1%)
- Absorption Coefficient: 31.4cm-1 @810nm
- Intrinsic Loss: 0.02cm-1 @1064nm
- Gain Bandwidth: 0.96nm@1064nm
- Polarized Laser Emission: polarization; parallel to optical axis (c-axis)
- Diode Pumped Optical To Optical Efficiency: >60%
- As high as about five times larger absorption efficient over a wide pumping bandwidth around 808 nm (therefore, the dependency on pumping wavelength is much lower and a strong tendency to the single mode output)
- As large as three times larger stimulated emission cross-section at the lasing wavelength of 1064nm
- Lower lasing threshold and higher slope efficiency
- As a uniaxial crystal with a large birefringence, the emission is only a linearly polarized
You may also like
Bonding Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Nd:YVO4 Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Large AFB ComponentsOnyx Optics Inc
Laser Materials Er:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Laser Materials Yb:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Lase Materials Nd:YAG Yttrium Aluminum GarnetScientific Materials Corp
Gadolinium Vanadate With NeodimScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Beryllate LanthanumScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Alexandrite OpticalScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Yttrium OrthovanadateRoditi International Corp Ltd
YAGUnioriental Optics Co Ltd
CRYSTECH - AlexandriteCRYSTECH Inc.