Nd:YVO4 is the most efficient laser host crystal for diode pumping among the current commercial laser crystals, especially, for low to middle power density. This is mainly for its absorption and emission features surpassing Nd:YAG.
- Type Of Crystal: Nd:Ce:YAG
- Crystal Diameter: 35 mm
- Crystal Length: 50 mm
- AR Coating: One side, Both sides
- Intrinsic Loss: 0.02cm-1 @1064nm
- Gain Bandwidth: 0.96nm@1064nm
- Polarized Laser Emission: polarization; parallel to optical axis (c-axis)
- Diode Pumped Optical To Optical Efficiency: >60%
- Lasing Wavelength: 1064nm，1342nm
- Fluorescent Lifetime: 90μs(1%)
- Absorption Coefficient: 31.4cm-1 @810nm
- As high as about five times larger absorption efficient over a wide pumping bandwidth around 808 nm (therefore, the dependency on pumping wavelength is much lower and a strong tendency to the single mode output)
- As large as three times larger stimulated emission cross-section at the lasing wavelength of 1064nm
- Lower lasing threshold and higher slope efficiency
- As a uniaxial crystal with a large birefringence, the emission is only a linearly polarized
You may also like
Nd: YAG CrystalBluebean Optical Tech Ltd
Nd:YAG Crystal RodAnhui Crystro Crystal Material
Tb3Ga5O12 TGG CrystalsAnhui Crystro Crystal Material
GGG SGGG Crystal SubstratesAnhui Crystro Crystal Material
Ho:Tm:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
Ho:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
Tm:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
ND:KGW CRYSTALS NdKGW-0324-02EKSMA OPTICS
YB:KGW AND YB:KYW CRYSTALS YbKYW-0618-01EKSMA OPTICS
ND:YAG CRYSTALS E-Y-3-0.9-A/AEKSMA OPTICS
nortus Optronic Laser CrystalsDOEHRER Elektrooptik GmbH