250x10 Nd:YAG Laser Rods by Laser Materials
Laser Materials Corporation produces Nd:YAG boules, fabricated laser rods and slabs. Our crystal growth facility in Vancouver, Washington exclusively produces large diameter boules (currently, Ø82 mm) in lengths up to 250 mm while retaining acceptable Neodymium concentration levels. As a crystal grower, we concentrate on developing and improving the crystal growth process to produce high yields and consistently high material quality. Pure raw materials, precise formulation, and exacting growth control are the keystones of our operations.
- Type Of Crystal: Nd:YAG
- Crystal Diameter: 10 mm
- Crystal Length: 250 mm
- AR Coating: One side, Both sides
- Better than 99.997% pure yttrium and aluminum oxides, and 99.99% pure neodymium oxide are used.
- 99.999% pure or better shield gases are used throughout the crystal growth process.
- All raw materials are stored and prepared in a clean environment.
- Constituent powders are thoroughly dried in high temperature ovens to reduce hydroxyl impurities.
- The dried raw materials are carefully weighed on precision balances to insure precise stoichiometry and dopant concentration.
- Computer control of the growth process and associated facilities produces the stable conditions required for consistent boule growth; cooling water and room air temperatures are maintained to within closely controlled tolerances.
- Crystal growth control is based on weight gain for the most consistent boule diameter possible.
Claim Laser Materials Corp. Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Bonding Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Nd:YVO4 Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Large AFB ComponentsOnyx Optics Inc
Laser Materials Er:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Laser Materials Yb:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Lase Materials Nd:YAG Yttrium Aluminum GarnetScientific Materials Corp
Gadolinium Vanadate With NeodimScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Beryllate LanthanumScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Alexandrite OpticalScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Yttrium OrthovanadateRoditi International Corp Ltd
YAGUnioriental Optics Co Ltd
CRYSTECH - AlexandriteCRYSTECH Inc.