AXIO OBSERVER 3 MAT/5 MAT/7 MAT
The Axio Observer is a research-grade metallograph designed for examination of mounted samples. Contrasting methods for reflected light include brightfield, darkfield, circular DIC, polarization and fluorescence.
- Encoded components allow communication between the microscope, AxioCam camera, and ZEN core imaging software, keeping track of the objective, calibration, optical technique, tube lens, lighting parameters, and motorized X/Y stage parameters and coordinates
- Full integration with ZEN core provides automatic scaling when changing objectives to ensure accurate measurements (D1m and Z1m only)
12.5-1500X optical magnification range
- Light manager, which stores illumination settings of each objective and contrast technique, recalled automatically as each objective is positioned
- Optional Optovar tube lens (1.25, 1.6, 2.5X) allows higher range of magnification up to 3750X
- Manual and motorized versions available
- 6-position objective turret offers 1.25 to 150X objective magnification without exchange
- Low-position fine and coarse focus knobs
- Innovative contrast techniques: advanced darkfield, C-DIC
- Excellent for large or heavy specimens
- Apochromatic corrected Kohler illuminated light path
- Photoport for digital, video or 35 mm SLR cameras
- Sturdy mechanical X/Y stage with low position coaxial controls (left or right), minimum 130 x 85 mm range
- 12 V/100 W halogen light source with built-in power supply (mercury or xenon illumination available)
- LCD indicates objective magnification and lamp voltage
You may also like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com