AccuFiz Compact Fizeau Laser Interferometers
AccuFiz Fizeau interferometers offer an unmatched combination of performance, quality and value, for accurate, repeatable measurement of surface shape and transmitted wavefront quality. AccuFiz laser interferometers are extremely easy to use in confined lab spaces. The compact, lightweight design is extremely rigid for maximum stability in any orientation or environment.
Wavelengths from 355 nm through 1.064 µm, apertures from 33 to 800 mm, and horizontal and vertical mounting configurations, providing the right options for a wide range of applications and budgets.
The optional 6 megapixel, high resolution camera captures the highest slopes of any commercial interferometer. Measure aspheres, freeform optics and highly aberrated elements.
The optional Surface Isolation Source (SIS) adds the ability to measure plane-parallel optics without coatings or back-surface treatments to eliminate unwanted reflections. Quantify shape optical thickness, transmitted wavefront error and homogeneity on optics as thin as 300 µm.
- Interferometer Configuration: Twyman–Green Interferometer
- Laser Source: 10.6um, 1550nm, 1064nm, 1053nm, 532nm, 355nm, 633nm
- Output Polarization: Circular
- RMS Repeatability: <0.00005 waves
- RMS Precision: <0.0005 waves
- Vibration-immune dynamic measurement
- Shop wide optical measurement
- Flats, focal optics, aspheres
- Transmitted wavefront quality
- Surface Shape measurement
- Optical Thickness
- Radius of Curvature
- Phase Shifting and Vibration-Insensitive Dynamic Interferometry modes
- Compact, Lightweight, Rugged Design
- Industry Leading Repeatability and Resolution
- Adjustable Extended Source for Extremely Low Noise
- Continuous Zoom, Accurate Over Full Range
- Wireless Remote Control from Network Devices
- Adjustable Brightness Alignment Camera
- 6 MP Option to Capture Highest Slopes
- Surface Isolation Option to Measure Plane Parallel Surfaces
- 33–800 mm Apertures
- 355–1550 nm Wavelengths