The CS-16-500W-15F is ideal for those departments that prefer Xenon Lamps to Metal Halide Lamps because of the extra Infrared output for forged documents. While designed to fit comfortably in the lab, the CrimeScope® is small enough to be taken to the crime scene making it an exceptional dual use unit. The CS-16-500W-15F covers the UV and Visible portions of the spectrum and is available with optional IR. It is continuously tunable allowing for complete coverage of the spectrum.
The CS-16-500W-15F contains an automated filter wheel with an LED readout on the front of the unit. There is a remote control INTEGRATED into the working end of the liquid light guide to control wavelength selection. Since the remote is integrated, there is no separate wire, connection, or control to install. An optional foot switch is available for “hands free” operation.
• NEW high throughput filters
• High intensity 500W Xenon bulb for superior wavelength coverage
• Most complete – 12 to 19 wavelengths
• Wavelength fine tuning
• Remote control for one hand operation
• Uniform and adjustable illumination spot
• Optional computer control software
• Optional monochromator for superior Infrared illumination