Quick Response Photoconductive Cell
1. Light resistance: Measured at 10 Lux with standard light A (2854K color temperature) and 2hr illumination at 400-600 lux prior to testing.
2. Dark Resistance:
Measured 10 senconds after closed 10 lux.
3. Gamma Characteristic: Between 10 lux ande 100 lux and given by γ = lg(R10/R100). R10,R100 Cell resistance at 10 lux and 100 lux. The error of γ is ± 0.1.
4. Pmax: Max. power dissipation at ambient temperature of 25 °C.
5. Vmax: Max. voltage in darkness that may be applied to the cell continuously.
- Vmax (VDC): 250 Volts
- Pmax: 200 mW
- Spectral Range: 400 - 800 nm
- Peak Responsivity: 540 nm
- Response Time (rise): 20 ms
2. Display screen backlight brightness control
3. Smart home ambient light control
4. Photo switch
5. CCTV camera
Vmax (VDC): 500 V
Pmax (mW): 500
Ambient temp(°C): -30~+70
Spectral peak (nm): 550
Light Resistance at 10Lux (KΩ): 5-10
Dark Resistance (MΩ): 1
Gamma value at 100-10Lux: 0.6
Rise Time: 20