ASOPS Engine Time-Domain Spectroscopy System
As the leading supplier for ASynchronous OPtical Sampling (ASOPS) technology for almost 15 years, Laser Quantum’s third generation ASOPS technique allows for the most precise and fastest time-domain spectroscopy available on the market today. The ASOPS Engine includes all components necessary for high-speed ASOPS time-domain spectroscopy: two femtosecond lasers, master and slave, in addition to the TL-1000 ASOPS electronic unit for stabilising the repetition rate of the slave laser with an offset to its master laser.
Laser Quantum offers a choice of either 1 GHz or 84 MHz femtosecond laser options. Key features of the ASOPS Engine include extremely fast acquisition speed of up to 20 kHz, an unprecedented time-resolution of significantly below 60 fs* for 1 GHz lasers and below 100 fs for 84 MHz lasers respectively. This unique combination of high scan rates, long measurement windows and excellent time resolution is impossible with conventional time-domain spectrometers.
- Rep Rate Range: >1 MHz
- Rep Rate Range: 84 MHz - 1 GHz
- Time Resolution: <60 fs
• ASOPS technology with highest time resolution* on the market
• Enables two-colour pump-probe experiments
• Available at repetition rates of 84 MHz and 1 GHz
• Enables high-speed data acquisition up to 20 kHz
• Turn-key locking electronics
• Offset frequencies between 4 µHz and 20 kHz