FLINT - Ultrafast Yb Oscllator
Altos Photonics, Inc.
FLINT ultrafast oscillator by Light Conversion.
FLINT oscillator is based on Yb:KGW crystal end-pumping by high brightness laser diode module. Generation of femtosecond pulses is provided by Kerr lens mode-locking, which is induced by perturbation of the cavity length. Once started, mode locking remains stable over a long period of time and is immune to minor mechanical impact.
- Mode Locked Power (avg.): 1000 mW
- Pulse Duration: 80 fs
- Bandwidth (FWHM): 20 nm
- Repetition Rate: 75 - 77 MHz
- Pulse Energy: 12 nJ
- Center Wavelength: 1025 - 1045 nm
- Power Output Range: 1 - 10 W
- First choice for seeding of Yb based ultrashort pulse amplifiers.
- Spectroscopic and imaging applications
- Biomedical applications
You may also like
Gecco Ultra Self-Starting Femtosecond LaserLaser Quantum
Gecco One Self-Starting Femtosecond LaserLaser Quantum
NPI Lasers - ML-2000-OsciNPI Lasers
venteon ultraLaser Quantum
venteon powerLaser Quantum
venteon oneLaser Quantum
venteon dualLaser Quantum
venteon CEP5Laser Quantum
gigajet ultraLaser Quantum
gigajet tuneLaser Quantum
taccor x10Laser Quantum