Flame 50 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped Laser
Spark, Flame a Firestorm belong to a family of high-energy and high rep rate solid-state lasers based on master oscillator power-amplifier architecture. One preamplifier and two-stage power amplifier provide up to 50 mJ in a single pulse creating a laser system with unique parameters.
- Center Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Repetition Rate: 0.001 - 0.5 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 50 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): N/A %
- Pulse Duration: 1500000 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): N/A urad
- Polarization: Vertical, Horizontal
- Spatial Mode (M^2): >/=1.4
- Amplification Scheme: MOPA
- Biomedical Research
- Materials Processing
- Mid-IR OPO/OPA pumping
- Nonlinear Molecular Spectroscopy
- High-energy Laser pumping
- MOPA architecture
- Unique combination of up to 100 mJ pulse energy, TEM00 mode and 1-kHz rep rate
- High repetition rate
- Excellent beam quality
- High pulse energy of up to 100 mJ
Claim IB Laser Consulting Inc. Page to edit and add data
You may also like
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite
FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifierFemtoBlanc Inc.
FireStorm Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 20 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Spark S Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Spark M Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
IMPULSE High-Average-Power High-Energy Femtosecond LaserClark-MXR Inc.
IMPULSE High-Average-Power Femtosecond LaserClark-MXR Inc.
CPA-2210 Fiber-seeded Ultrashort Pulse Ti:Sapphire Regenerative AmplifierClark-MXR Inc.