The VaryDisk FEMTO is a fully functional laser system especially suited for laboratory investigations. The VaryDisk FEMTO is equiped with a femtosecond seed source, allowing ultrashort pulse durations. Additional specifications can be chosen according to our customers need by either combination of one of our four VaryDisk base versions, or with various available options listed below. Especially usefull for the VaryDisk FEMTO system is the variability option, alowing a motorized adjustment of the pulse duration. Furthermore, additional seed lasers can be used for an even larger flexibility with respect to the available pulse durations. Depending on the individual choice of parameters, the VaryDisk FEMTO qualifies as industrial / scientific or prototype laser system.
- Center Wavelength: 1030 nm
- Repetition Rate: 100 - 1000 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 1 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): 3 %
- Pulse Duration: 500 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): N/A urad
- Polarization: Vertical
- Spatial Mode (M^2): <1.4
- Amplification Scheme: Not Specified
The extremely short pulse durations in the range of a few hundred femtoseconds allow material processing with almost complete evaporation of the material. Compared to picosecond pulses, the higher peak power densities allow a flexible input-coupling of the radiation into various types of material. Furthermore, high ablation efficiency can be obtained and the thermal impact on the material further minimized. Femtosecond material processing is particularly suited for drilling and precision ablation of glass.
Application examples, showing the capabilities of the VaryDisk laser system, were demonstrated in our application lab. Please consult D+G for further information.for further information.
- customizable output parameters
- robust design
- output power: up to 150 W and 240 W with power upgrade
- pulse energy: up to 1000 uJ
- minimum pulse duration: up to 500 fs ... 2 ps
- pulse duration automatically adjustable
- pulse to pulse switchable pulse duration
- repetition rate: 100 kHz (higher repetition rates up to 1 MHz possible)
- wavelength: 1030 nm, 515 nm, or 258 nm (with SHG, UV option)
- beam quality: M2 < 1.4
- energy stability up to < 3 % RMS
- power stability up to < 1 % RMS
- customizable network interface
Claim Dausinger + Giesen GmbH Page to edit and add data
You may also like
SkyAMP - 1030Skynet lasers inc
Dart Picosecond Laser 532nmLaser Quantum
Dart Picosecond Laser 1064nmLaser Quantum
High Power Industrial Femtosecond Laser IFRITCyber Laser Inc
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite
FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifierFemtoBlanc Inc.
FireStorm Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 50 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 20 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.