PL2210 SERIES - Diode Pumped Mode-Locked Nd:YAG Lasers
Altos Photonics, Inc.
Picosecond diode pumped mode-locked Nd:YAG laser by EKSPLA.
PL2210 series lasers are diode-pumped,air-cooled, mode-locked Nd:YaG lasers produce picosecond pulses at a kilohertz pulse repetition rate. Short pulse duration, excellent pulse-to-pulse stability, superior beamquality makes PL2210 series diode pumped picosecond lasers well suited for many applications, including material processing, time-resolved spectroscopy, optical parametric generator pumping, and other tasks.
- Center Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Repetition Rate: 1 - 2 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 2.5 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): 0.5 %
- Pulse Duration: 25000 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): 30 urad
- Polarization: Vertical, Horizontal
- Spatial Mode (M^2): <1.1
- Pulse Energy Range @ 1064nm: 0.4 - 5 mJ
- Time resolved fluorescence, pump-probe spectroscopy
- OPG/OPA/OPO pumping
- Remote Laser Sensing
- Other spectroscopic and nonlinear optics applications
- Pulse Picker for controlling rep rate
- Built-in harmonic generators. Angle-tuned LBO and/or BBO crystals mounted in temperature stabilized heaters are used for second, third and fourth high spectral purity harmonic generation.
- Custom-built models with higher pulse energy are available on request.
You may also like
ARCO W Mesa High energy Ti:Sapphire amplifiersAmplitude Laser Inc
Pulsar 60 TW Ultra intense ultrafast laserAmplitude Laser Inc
Magma 2 High energy ultrafast laserAmplitude Laser Inc
skyAMP system LP 1030 nmSkynet lasers inc
SkyAMP system LP 2000 nmSkynet lasers inc
Dart Picosecond Laser 532nmLaser Quantum
Dart Picosecond Laser 1064nmLaser Quantum
High Power Industrial Femtosecond Laser IFRITCyber Laser Inc
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite