LS-2151 HIGH POWER PICOSECOND MODE-LOCKED ND:YAG LASER
LS-2151 is actively mode-locked and Q-switched MOPA Nd:YAG laser that incorporates: all solid state master oscillator (MO); two-pass amplifier(PA); built-in second harmonic generator; remote control from PC software.
- Center Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Repetition Rate: 0.015 - 0.015 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 75 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): 2.5 %
- Pulse Duration: 75000 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): N/A urad
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Spatial Mode (M^2): Not Specified
- Amplification Scheme: MOPA
- Separate MO and PA pump power control in single unit
- Water to air heat exchanger without external water cooling
- TEM00 master oscillator
- Forth and third harmonics generators (optional)
- Autocorrelator for laser adjustment and pulse duration monitoring (optional)
- Built in aiming laser and MO, PA and SH energy monitoring
Claim Symphotic Tii Corporation Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Dart Picosecond Laser 532nmLaser Quantum
Dart Picosecond Laser 1064nmLaser Quantum
High Power Industrial Femtosecond Laser IFRITCyber Laser Inc
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite
FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifierFemtoBlanc Inc.
FireStorm Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 50 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 20 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Spark S Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.