Aurora 2520 LADAR Laser
Q-Peak’s Aurora 2520 laser provides a hardened laser architecture for highpower, high repetition-rate pulsed applications such as LADAR and mapping. Efficiently designed to minimize size, weight, and power consumption; Aurora utilizes a diode-pumped, solid-state laser architecture to conserve system resources while delivering high-energy, reliable illumination pulse streams.
- Center Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Repetition Rate: 20 - 20 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 1.3 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): N/A %
- Pulse Duration: 1000000 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): N/A urad
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Spatial Mode (M^2): >/=1.4
- Amplification Scheme: MOPA
- High power high PRF
- PRF variability from 0-50 kHz
- Sub-ns pulsewidth
- Ruggedized flight ready architecture
- Water cooling interface
- Conserving system resources
Claim Q-Peak Inc. Page to edit and add data
You may also like
SkyAMP - 1030Skynet lasers inc
Dart Picosecond Laser 532nmLaser Quantum
Dart Picosecond Laser 1064nmLaser Quantum
High Power Industrial Femtosecond Laser IFRITCyber Laser Inc
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite
FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifierFemtoBlanc Inc.
FireStorm Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 50 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 20 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.