High Power Industrial Femtosecond Laser IFRIT
Femtosecond lasers are expected for high-value added applications such as precision processing of optical communication devices, metallic parts, transparent materials, and semiconductors as well as biomedical, chemical, analytical, and measurement uses. Meanwhile, the femtosecond generation technology so far has been limited to scientific fields, and not considered fit for industrial fields where long-life and stability are must-have features.
With Cyber Laser's IFRIT, you can expect over 10000 hours of continuous operation and four consecutive months of continual operation without calibration in a typical industrial environment where temperature and humidity are not controlled. With world class stability, maintenance-free operation, long life, and world's smallest form-factor, femtosecond laser IFRIT enables many advanced applications formerly unthinkable.
- Center Wavelength: 780 nm
- Repetition Rate: 1 - 1 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 1 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): 0.9 %
- Pulse Duration: 130 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): -- urad
- Polarization: Unspecified
- Spatial Mode (M^2): Not Specified
- Amplification Scheme: Not Specified
- Dicing such as a semiconductor and a glass substrate, scribing processing
- Various nano processing on the surface of material Modification inside transparent materials
- Repair of masks for semiconductor exposure, display substrates and plane optical circuits
- Drilling of metal materials and cutting
- Biomedical applications
- Output power is very stable without any alignment using developed Auto Power Management System, APMS
- Not only output power but also pointing and positioning of beam, which are important for processing machine and inspection device, are stabilized.
- IFRIT can operate in non-clean-room environment because of unique laser head architecture
- Short warm up time
- Small foot point for use in the factory
- Various custom specifications(output and repetition rate)
Claim Cyber Laser Inc Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Dart Picosecond Laser 532nmLaser Quantum
Dart Picosecond Laser 1064nmLaser Quantum
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite
FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifierFemtoBlanc Inc.
FireStorm Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 50 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 20 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Spark S Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Spark M Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.