Our compact fiber stretchers offer the attractive feature to modify the optical path from 0 to 0,1ps.
The fiber is fixed on a multilayer piezoelectric actuator. The stretcher uses the piezoelectronic element to change the optical path and phase. IDIL Fibres Optiques stretchers are available in SM, PM or RC (reduced cladding) fiber types and offer a particularly fast and accurate technique.
Its compact packaging makes it suitable for various system applications. Typical applications include variable optical delay, fiber interferometry and sensor simulation.
- Return Loss: ≥ 50 dB dB
- Weight: 10 g (typical) g
- PDL: ≥ 50 dB dB
- Fiber Length: Custom
- Fiber Type: SM, PM, RC
- Wavelength Range: 1µm / 1,3µm / 1,5µm / others µm
- Max Voltage Range: 150 V (more is available) V
- Optical Path Displacement: 20µm (typical / more is available) µm
- Connectors: Bare fiber, FC, custom
- Time Delay: 0,1ps (typical) ps
- Operational Temperature: From -20°C to +55°C °C
- Insertion Loss: ≤ 0,1 dB dB
- Packaging Dimensions: 45 (L) x 7 (l) x 10 (H) mm3 mm3
Variable optical delay
SM, PM, RC (reduced cladding) fiber
Large choice of multiple termination
Can be driven with general purpose electronics
You may also like
TL-1000 ASOPS Repetition Rate StabilizerLaser Quantum
TL1000 Repetition Rate StabilizerLaser Quantum
TOMBAK - Ultra-compact Pulse Delay GeneratorALPhANOV
Free Space IsolatorsCASTECH INC.
Rectangular Optics MountLaser Quantum
Glass Wedges for Dispersion Fine TuningLaser Quantum
Glass Wedge mounting AdapterLaser Quantum
Fixed Mirror MountLaser Quantum
Enhanced Silver MirrorLaser Quantum
DCM9 GVD 450-950nmLaser Quantum
DCM7 GVD 600-1200nmLaser Quantum
DCM11 GVD 650-1050nmLaser Quantum