ULTRA NARROW LINEWIDTH LASER SolsTiS 2000-R
The award-winning SolsTiS is a step-change in continuous-wave Ti:Sapphire laser technology - compact, ultra-narrow linewidth, fully automated and widely tunable.
- Wavelength: 800 nm
- Max Output Power: 2000 mW
- Operation Mode: Modulated
- Tuning Range: 725-875 nm
- Broad continuous tuning range from 700-1000 nm using a single optics set with custom wavelength ranges available <700 nm or >1000 nm
- Ultra-narrow linewidths from <50 kHz absolute linewidth, with options to achieve Hertz level linewidth via an external, ultra stable reference
- Option to fit intra-cavity EOM for increased feedback bandwidth
- Output power levels >6 W with high powers of >2.5 W in SHG
- Ultra stable output with relative intensity noise 0.075 % RMS with excpetional stability on longer timescales
- Materials minimise effects from vibrations and thermal variations, resulting in a stable, low-frequency drift laser
- Anti-humidity system and purge ports for trouble free operation across atmospheric absorptions
- Continuous single mode, high-resolution scans over >25 GHz, up to 300 nm (with TeraScan option)
- Fully automated with wavelength tuning and locking via a web interface or published set of TCP/IP controls
- Integrated extension modules available to extend the tuning range from 210 nm to 4000 nm
- Beam pick off and fiber launch modules available
- Most compact laser in its class
Claim M Squared Page to edit and add data
You may also like
DTL-322 1064 nm LaserLaser-compact Co Ltd
DTL-423 1053 nm LaserLaser-compact Co Ltd
DTL-413 527nm LaserLaser-compact Co Ltd
Hyrax LasersOnyx Optics Inc
iFLEX-iRIS Fiber Coupled LaserRayscience Optoelectronics Innovations Co Ltd
gem 640: Compact CW DPSS Laser for OEM IntegrationLaser Quantum
1085 nm Infrared Solid State LaserChangchun New Industries Optoelectronics Technology Co Ltd
Frequad-C (FQC-20) DUV LaserOxide Corp.
Frequad-C (FQC-50) DUV LaserOxide Corp.
Frequad-HP (FQ50-10) DUV LaserOxide Corp.
Frequad-HP (FQ50-20) DUV LaserOxide Corp.
Frequad-M (FQM-03) DUV LaserOxide Corp.