Ultra High-Power Supercontinuum Fiber Laser: WhiteLase-SC480-10
The WhiteLase™ SC480system is the highest power supercontinuum light source available. Utilising technology unique to Fianium, the system has a output power of up to 20W for applications requiring the maximum brightness. The full spectrum extends from <480nm to beyond 2400nm enabling an unparalleled range of applications from a single laser source.
Like all Fianium supercontinuum fiber lasers the WhiteLase™ SC480 operates in the MHz repetition rate range, with picosecond pulses, so systems can be utilised effectively for both steady-state and lifetime measurement. The inherently robust all-fiber design provides unsurpassed performance combined with high reliability and ease-of use. The touchscreen interface enables one-touch access to all laser settings, pre-sets, diagnostics and real-time system status.
For visible light applications, also consider the UV & blue enhanced WhiteLase™ SC-UV or WhiteLase™ SC400 systems.
- Bandwidth: 1920 nm
- Center Wavelength: 1440 nm
- Output Power: 10000 mW
- Polarization: Random
- Visible Power (350-750nm): > 1500 mW
- Average Spectral Power Density: > 5 mW/nm
- Fundamental Repetition Rate: 80 MHz
- Adjustable Repetition Rate Range : 100kHz - 80MHz
- Power Stability: < 1 %
- Fundamental Pulsewidth: 6 ps
• Highest output power available - up to 20W
• Visible power (350-750nm) >3W
• Continuous output spectrum to >2400nm
• Fixed or variable* repetition rate
• Touchscreen control with intuitive operation
• Single spatial mode across the output spectrum
• Advanced triggering options
• Modular and upgradable design
• High reliability and low cost of ownership
• Wide range of Plug-and-Play filter options
You may also like
BBS-CL 17 F3 FCA C+L-Band ASE Broadband Light SourceFibotec Fiberoptics GmbH
SC4500 Mid-IR Supercontinuum LaserThorlabs, Inc.
FYLA SCFYLA LASER SL
FYLA SCT High PowerFYLA LASER SL
FYLA SCTFYLA LASER SL
C-Band Tunable Light SourceConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
1250-1650nm High Power SLD Broadband Light SourceConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
Dual-Wavelength Picosecond Fiber Laser for Nonlinear Microscopy - CARS and SRSActive Fiber Systems GmbH
ALS-15 Broadband Light SourceAmonics Limited
Ytterbium-Doped Broadband Fiber Light Source ALS-1050-20Amonics Limited
Ytterbium-Doped Broadband Fiber Light Source ALS-1050-10Amonics Limited
Ultra-Broadband ASE Source U-ASE-G01-FiberProAccuLasers