Blue & UV enhanced Supercontinuum Fiber Laser: WhiteLase-SC400-4
The WhiteLase™ SCrange of systems are high-power fiber lasers generating ultrafast broadband supercontinuum light. Operating in the MHz repetition rate range, with picosecond pulses, these systems can be utilised effectively for both steady-state and lifetime measurement. The inherently robust allfiber design provides unsurpassed performance combined with high reliability and ease-of use. The touchscreen interface enables one-touch access to all laser settings, pre-sets, diagnostics and live system status.
WhiteLase™ SC-UV;UV-enhanced system providing a short cut-in wavelength with high brightness from approximately 390nm.
WhiteLase™ SC400;Versatile supercontinuum laser with a spectral range from approximately 400nmfor visible and near-infrared applications
WhiteLase™ SC480; IR-Optimised system with the highest spectral power density from 480nm to beyond 2400nm. Now available with up to 20W power.
- Bandwidth: 1990 nm
- Center Wavelength: 1405 nm
- Output Power: 4000 mW
- Polarization: Random
- Fundamental Pulsewidth: 6 ps
- UV/Vis Power (350-750nm): 600 mW
- Average Spectral Power Density: > 2 mW/nm
- Fundamental Repetition Rate: 40 MHz
- Adjustable Repetition Rate Range : 100kHz - 40MHz
- Power Stability: < 1 %
• Blue or UV enhanced spectrum on all systems
• Fixed or variable repetition rate
• Highest available output power to >8W
• Ultimate visible brightness (350-750nm)
• Touchscreen control with intuitive operation
• Single spatial mode across the output spectrum
• Advanced triggering options
• Modular and upgradable design
• High reliability and low cost of ownership
• Wide range of Plug-and-Play filter options
You may also like
BBS-CL 17 F3 FCA C+L-Band ASE Broadband Light SourceFibotec Fiberoptics GmbH
SC4500 Mid-IR Supercontinuum LaserThorlabs, Inc.
FYLA SCFYLA LASER SL
FYLA SCT High PowerFYLA LASER SL
FYLA SCTFYLA LASER SL
C-Band Tunable Light SourceConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
1250-1650nm High Power SLD Broadband Light SourceConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
Dual-Wavelength Picosecond Fiber Laser for Nonlinear Microscopy - CARS and SRSActive Fiber Systems GmbH
ALS-15 Broadband Light SourceAmonics Limited
Ytterbium-Doped Broadband Fiber Light Source ALS-1050-20Amonics Limited
Ytterbium-Doped Broadband Fiber Light Source ALS-1050-10Amonics Limited
Ultra-Broadband ASE Source U-ASE-G01-FiberProAccuLasers