Brolight Fan-Cooled Tungsten Light Source
BIM-6210 is a fan-cooled tungsten light source with a stabilizing circuit inside to provide a stable spectral output. It is ideal for NIR absorption and reflection spectroscopy measurements. The light source can be equipped with different filters to obtain different monochromatic light. It can also be equipped with a transmittance module, a reflectivity module, an integrating sphere, etc. to form a basic spectral analysis system together with a spectrometer.
- Type Of Lamp: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
Add filter to become a monochromatic light source.
Reference light source for transmittance, absorbance and reflectance measurements.
• Fan cooling, built-in voltage regulator circuit, stable spectrum output
• Modular design for easy installation of filters and attenuators
• Pluggable SMA905 fiber interface for easy connection to fiber and other devices
• Extensive accessory support to expand the composition of basic spectral analysis systems
You may also like
XENON LAMPSAdvanced Radiation Corp
MERCURY SHORT ARC LAMPSAdvanced Radiation Corp
MERCURY-XENON LAMPS DUV-350Advanced Radiation Corp
Standard Deuterium Lamp 6201BLC America
Standard Deuterium Lamp 5211BLC America
Standard Deuterium Lamp 5201BLC America
UV Mercury Grid LampsBHK Inc
Zinc And Cadmium AnalampsBHK Inc
AnaLamp Mercury LampsBHK Inc
Tunable Monochromatic Light SourceZolix Instruments CO.,LTD
TLS-72-X300 Tunable Light SourceSciencetech Inc
TLS-55-Q250 Tunable Light SourceSciencetech Inc