Fiber Probe Coupler FPC-2M
FlexiSpec® fiber probe couplers from art photonics GmbH enables easy coupling of fiber probes with any FTIR spectrometer. Coupling of FlexiSpec® probes with FT-spectrometers eliminates the need to prepare samples and place them into the sample chamber, and makes remote analysis possible for molecular reaction monitoring in-line.
Fiber probe coupler FPC-2M was designed to enable efficient coupling of fiber probes with iS5 – the smallest FTIR-spectrometer from Thermo Fisher. FPC-2M concept is based on two off-axe parabolic mirrors incorporated into a standard transmission accessories platform iD1 and covers a broad spectral range. Any SMA- terminated probe can be connected with FCP-2M probe coupler, and maximum coupling efficiency can be achieved by mirrors adjustment when needed.
* Upgrading Lab FTIR to replace sampling for remote reaction monitoring in-line.
* Process- control with robust fiber probe terminated by SMA or other connectors.
* Upgradable for various FTIR-models and adjustable for high coupling efficiency.
* Easy to install in sample chamber - as any other accessories.
* Efficient coupling of fiber probe to FTIR-spectrometer
* Compatible with sample chamber of iS5 & other FTIR
* Mirror optics to enable work in broad spectral range
* In/Out ports compatible with SMA-terminated fiber probes
* Pre-aligned for distinct FTIR-model and adjustable to maximise coupling efficiency.
You may also like
INFOCO Rx Free-Space Fiber CouplerOptonicus
OC150GVoltage Multipliers Inc
OC100GVoltage Multipliers Inc
OC100HGVoltage Multipliers Inc
AC Photonics\' Polarization Maintaining Fused CouplerAC Photonics
OPTOCOUPLER 66015 3N245Micropac Industries
OPTOCOUPLER 66015 3N244Micropac Industries
OPTOCOUPLER 66015 3N243Micropac Industries
Coupler For Pumping Application ZLE000420LIMO
Monolithic Fiber Coupling Optics For Mini-BarsLIMO
Fiber Coupler For Packaged Emitters ZLE000382LIMO
Fiber Coupler ZLE000432LIMO