CuSMA Laser Cables - FCL23-80200-2000
CuSMA™ laser cables with distinctive copper alloy ferrule and free-standing cantilevered fiber provide unequaled fiber centration and connector durability. The copper provides an excellent thermal path to remove heat from overfill, and reflections.
• Low OH and High OH fluorine-doped SI (step index) silica clad fiber with the standard 0.22NA (numerical aperture) are inventoried in core sizes from 100 to 1000 microns. Silica cladding thicknesses range from 20 to 40 microns for effective waveguides from the UV to near IR. GI (graded index) fiber is also available.
• Silica fiber coated with silicone and nylon are used for high power applications. The low-index silicone (1.39) performs as both a protective coating and secondary waveguide to channel cladding modes ot the output end of the fiber.
• The flexible steel armored cable commonly referred to as squarelock cable is stocked in outer diameters of 6 and 7mm, although both smaller and larger diameters are available. Flexible vinyl coatings adding about 1mm to the diameter are in stock in gray, blue and black. Custom colors are also available. If cables are to be subjected to low vacuum applications, or are to be AR (anti-reflective) coated, bare cable is recommended.
• CuSMA™ cables are custom-manufactured in all core sizes and configurations, in any length from1 to 50+ meters. Cables are shipped from 1 to 4 weeks from date of order, depending on quantity and scheduling. o Available unkeyed (standard) and with key o Centration
- Fiber Core Diameter: 800 um
- Cable Length: 2 m
High power applications
You may also like
D80 High Power Fiber SI400TARLUZ
LimeLight Cable Assemblies SMPTE 304M And 311M CompliantAmphenol Fiber Systems International
ARES ReelsAmphenol Fiber Systems International
M38999 Fiber Optic Hybrid Cable AssembliesAmphenol Fiber Systems International
Multi-Channel Fiber Optic Cable AssembliesAmphenol Fiber Systems International
SMA500MS Laser Cables - FCL25-40500-2000LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc.
SMA500MS Laser Cables - FCL25-20500-2000LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc.
SMA500MS Laser Cables - FCL25-10500-2000LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc.
SMA500MS Laser Cables - FCL25-40300-2000LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc.
SMA500MS Laser Cables - FCL25-20300-2000LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc.
SMA500MS Laser Cables - FCL25-10300-2000LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc.
SMA500MS Laser Cables - FCL25-40200-2000LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org